Effective January, 2016
Privacy Notice Table Of Contents:
- Our Commitment To Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- The Way We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- Copy Write and Trade Mark Notice
- How To Contact Us
- Changes To This Privacy Notice
Our Commitment To Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy, we provide this Notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this Notice easy to find, we make it available on our homepage.
The Information We Collect:
At this time, there are several areas on Speak2Save’s website where you may be asked to enter personal information. Response to these inquiries is strictly voluntary and not required to access the website. We DO NOT sell or share any personal information about you to or with any person or organization, except as authorized by you or as may be required by law or court order.
- Information we receive from you to make a donation. When you come to Speak2Save’s website to make a donation, you’ll need to provide personal information, such as the amount of your donation, your name and address. This information is used by Speak2Save primarily to allow Speak2Save to express its gratitude for your contribution, which may consist of the inclusion of your name in our Annual Report among other means. You do have the option to donate anonymously.
- Information necessary to process your donation. In order to process a monetary donation, Speak2Save has partnered with a payment processing service provider. Any personal information collected during this process is not shared with anyone except Speak2Save and this payment processing service provider in order to securely process your transaction. Personal information, such as your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and credit card information, is collected to process the transaction. This information is not shared with any other third party.
- Information from the “Contact Us” section of the website. You may contact Speak2Save through the “Contact Us” feature. Participation in this area is completely voluntary and it is your choice whether or not you wish to disclose your personal information, such as your name, company, e-mail, and telephone number. We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mail we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with any third parties.
The Way We Use Information:
Our website is used primarily to provide information about Speak2Save. Any information we request from visitors to our website is done on a purely voluntary basis. Disclosing personal information is not required to access the site.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online, via e-mail or otherwise, except to our payment processing service provider.
Our Commitment To Data Security:
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Copyright and Trademark Notice
The websites are owned and operated by Speak2Save. Unless otherwise specified, the text, site design, logos, as well as the selection, assembly and arrangement thereof, are the sole property of Speak2Save. All software used on the site is the sole property of Speak2Save, or those supplying the software. You may use the content of this site only for the purpose of viewing material, or makeing a donation on the site and for not other purpose. No materials from this site may be copied, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any form or by any means without prior written permission from Speak2Save; all rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this site may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties. All trademarks or service marks are property of their respective owners.
How To Contact Us:
Should you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies, please send us an email at email@example.com.
All donations made are final and not subject to return. All donations made are considered a tax deduction.
Changes To This Privacy Notice:
The terms of this Privacy Notice may be changed periodically. Your use of this website following any such change constitutes your agreement to follow and be bound by the terms as changed.